Tom’s Trunks specialise in producing the most comfortable beach and bed wear whilst looking after the natural world and those that inhabit it. Founded in 2014 after discovering the beautiful Kikoy fabrics and selling to friends and family.
With a small team, we have been able to develop a brand and now retail online and via pop-up events.
Our mission is to make the most eco-friendly beach and bed wear whilst optimising comfort. I believe that comfortable clothing is absolutely key to happiness and I want to let more people experience it.
We are seeking an online fulfillment/administrative assistant. 3 days a week, 16 – 20 hours (Ideally Monday, Wednesday & Friday) flexible hours, based in Thriplow.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and organised individual, who has a high level of detail and passion for creating the very best experience for the customer. The successful candidate will be a vital part in our small team and at the heart of our unique brand.
There will be an emphasis on using our online bookkeeping software and our order fulfillment system. Offering a varied job experience.
• Weekly reconciliation of sales and expenses.
• Basic bookkeeping.
• Customer happiness emails.
· Printing postage labels and dispatch notes.
· Packing & dispatching orders
· Processing returns and exchanges
Key Skills and Attributes.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
· Attention for detail, accuracy & quality
· Good communication skills.
· Interest in our business, what we stand for and what we do.
· Competent with computers and digital systems.
· Previous experience
· Bookkeeping skills (preferably on “xero”)
What we offer
· Join an exciting and fast-paced small brand.
· Flexible working hours.
· Competitive Pay.
· Performance-based bonus.
And of course, discounted lounge pants.
When you join Tom’s Trunks, you will be taken into open arms and welcomed to our family. We aim to give back to nature and those who inhabit it. Every day we learn something and every day we grow.
To apply please contact: [email protected] with a copy of your CV.
If you have any question please call 07490 484366